About Barclay Tower
The impressive 58-story Barclay Tower is the most luxurious apartment building in Tribeca - if not the entire city. Top to bottom, every detail speaks of quality, from its grand three-story Colonnade entrance, to it's sophisticated lobby featuring barrel-vaulted ceilings, Aquamarina marble floors bordered with hand-crafted mosaic stone, French chiseled limestone walls and cornices, plus tranquil seating areas of Japanese Tamo and Teak. Unparalleled amenities and service includes 24-hour attentive staff and concierge hotline. Our residents can now take advantage of the Citi Bike bike-sharing program with a convenient location less than 1 block away.
- Helpful: 24-hour uniformed doorman, attended garage and service entrance
- Artistic & Unique: Public spaces furnished and decorated by acclaimed American designer John Saladino, three-story Colonnade and main entrance with limestone columns and walls. Also features statuary bronze entrances, double height windows with statuary bronze Roman fenestrated grilles, and two solid Rojo Alicante marble fountains, with pedestal, base, and stone gargoyles hand carved in Italy
- Sophisticated Lobby: Featuring Barrel vaulted ceilings, floors of Aquamarina marble bordered with handmade mosaic stone borders, octagonal coffered ceiling, French chiseled limestone walls and cornices plus a central paneled lobby with tranquil seating areas of Japanese Tamo and Teak.
- Elegant Corridors: With alabaster lighting fixtures, custom wall sconces, crown moldings, chair rail and base with decoratively framed apartment entry doors.
- High-Speed Passenger Elevators: With Rojo Alicante wainscoting and statuary bronze bordered wall panels plus separate service elevator.
- Amenities: Fully equipped fitness center, cheerful children's playroom, elegantly furnished tenants lounge, 50 ft. exercise pool and whirlpool, outside sundeck, air conditioned laundry facility.